* An MRI was performed on a 3T MRI w/ an 8-channel dedicated “ski-boot” style foot and ankle coil. Extremely high resolution images were acquired resulting in a fast and accurate diagnosis and successful subsequent treatment.
1. Peroneus brevis split and severe tendinosis.
2. Posttraumatic lateral malleolar and peroneal tubercle changes.
3. Degenerative osteochondral irregularity of the navicular.
4. Degenerative tarsal and metatarsal osteoarthritic irregularities.
5. Chronic plantar fascia changes.